Neiman Marcus, originally Neiman-Marcus, is an American luxury specialty department store owned by the Neiman Marcus Group, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The company also owns the Bergdorf Goodman department stores, and operates a direct marketing division, Neiman Marcus Direct, which operates catalogue and online operations under the Horchow, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman names. In the US, Neiman Marcus competes with luxury retailers Saks Fifth Avenue, Barneys New York, Lord & Taylor, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale's. Neiman Marcus is currently owned by CPP Investment Board and Ares Management.
Cash back terms and exclusions:
- Cashback is not eligible on the purchase or redemption of gift cards
- Cashback is not eligible for order using any promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by GoCashBack.com - Cash back may not be available when purchasing from a mobile device.
- Coupon codes obtained from sites other than GoCashBack.com may void cash back.
- Bulk/Reseller orders / Purchases with gift cards are not eligible for cash back.
- All cash back is at the merchant's discretion.
5% Cash BackSHOP NOW
Up to $200 OFF
Up to 65% OFF
Up to 75% OFF
Was: $295Now: $174
Was: $995Now: $398